View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 06:45 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomtentp View Post
Ok my computer crashed for the 3rd time and I'm giving up. I guess you guys are still going on thou. Alot of questions popped up at the end which I would like to voice my opinion towards but oh well, I guess that was kind of off-topic anyway so...

I didn't have much to say during the actual videos because, and I'm going to be honest here, I hadn't seen the whole interview yet. So you could say I was kind of busy being stunned watching Alizee instead of actually conversing. Why hadn't I seen it before? Well I actually thought it to be kind of "fake", kind of "made up" with all the bowls and her speaking of all her cds and stuff; With her having an answer to all the questions in the blink of an eye, never doing anything that could possibly point to a misstake or being the least insecure. This is gonna sound lame but, it seemed to me that she were "too perfect to be true"

Then something happened which made me reconsider that idea, when the boy is calling and they mistakingly call him a girl. That couldn't had been fake, that couldn't had been rehearsed beforehand. This is where it struck me, this is really her; This is the closest thing we get to see the real Alizee in all of the clips out there, and it just blows you away.

I thought I was starting to break free and now I'm trapped all over again, and all it took was one video.
You discovered why the video is popular and some of why people are such fans of Alizée.

And Ruroshen, I think it's great how you have the very professional sounding intro and exits with the music. haha, copyright 2009 bla bla bla And I just caught the "Wind beneath my wings" thing at the end of that last one. What can I say but, LOL.

Merci Fanny