View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 07:27 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Alizee is about as far from a Barbie Doll as can be. She's the (drop dead gorgeous) girl next door. I have always liked the simplicity of her style, with minimal makeup. Why cover up what is naturally beautiful? I also liked the way she kept her fingernails trimmed to secretary length. She had long fingernails at the beginning, but looked so much better when she trimmed them. And no paint or designs or jewels glued to them.

I don't think we're in the same category. They are Americans and lead an international career, whereas I'm a little French girl.

Coming from humble means, I believe that Alizee has always "though small". Madonna had set out to conquer the world, and I think this drive to do so kept her going. Plus she was a good businesswoman. Maybe Alizee was afraid of that level of success?

But if I don't have time to go to high school, I'll surely have to take correspondence classes!

Does anybody know what education level Alizee ended up with? There was some old threads on this forum claiming she had an IT degree, but many responded that this was false, and I tend to agree that this is not the case.

The lack of education showed after she split from Mylene with a series of bad decisions that tripped up her singing career. She was sheltered and protected and told everything to do up until that point. What a wake up call she had.