View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 05:27 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
I can't imagine what it must feel like for those of you, loyal fans no doubt, who have been here, or with her from the very beginning. Wicked awesome!! ��
I'm sure it's no different for any of us as it for you, I bet when she won everyone hit the roof!!!

She really left the best for last though, every performance was something wonderful, well every moment was something wonderful and the fact she won the public over at the end of the day can only be described as the stuff of dreams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
Ditto that! Damn, I'm new around here, having discovered her about a year ago, and I got choked with happiness for her- it just feels good.
Yeah everytime you see her tears of joy you can't help but get all choked up, I guess if not just our love for her as it is just being human.. too happy for her to put into words right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
"Precisely, there is he more than just a friendship with Gregory Lyonnet?
Dancing with the Stars created links. I do not know where this story will lead we started the show and was one of two dance partners know. In any case, this is someone who is part of my life and is not about to leave. For now, I can not explain what is my relationship with my partner, but it's a beautiful story."
Of course she must have alot of love for Grégoire.. they have really been great together on this show and struck up the kinda kingship many of us could only dream of.. wish them both the best.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur