View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 11:51 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

An expensive hobby?......................no!...An expensive love?.........................no!............The expense of buying her first two albums was trivial in regards to the amount of pleasure she brought us. Now how you handled that love, may have been expensive. I myself spent a lot of money on her, trying to promote her music and it all went down the drain. Do I regret that?..........Not one bit. The only thing I regret is I wasn't around to promote her music back in 2003, in this country. There's no amount of money I would have spent to do that. I look upon the money I did spend as the most worth while money I spent in my life. The one thing I would have been so handicapped by, was the political climate. This was when the term freedom fries was born. So unfortunate for Alizee.

Will the album rise? I'm sure of it because it's in Sony's hands. The first song wasn't that good. It had very good parts of it, but the beginning was lame. ""Sony"" will listen to her fans, and make changes. They will understand what needs to be done to the rest of the album, and it will be a big success. It may cost several dollars more than the last album, but it will be well worth it.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 08-16-2012 at 12:04 PM..