View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 09:20 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFHollister View Post
To me, seems like a group of people that were really more just fans of the image of Alizée rather than the woman Alizée.
Are we all not a fan of an image? It is just a matter of what image it is that we are here for. Some are here for the physical image, others for the image that she portrays through her music and interviews, but I can assure you that no one is here for her true nonphysical image. I know for a fact that all of the fellas in question here were here in the start for more than the physical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFHollister View Post
If Soshi is offered as a replacement, this becomes obvious.
It would probably be best that you do not speak of which you do not know. I myself am not deeply into Soshi, I like them however. Anywho they are a far better role model on and off stage. Reactions like this is why some of these fine fellas are leaving in the first place, it's plain as day in djwise's post, and I find it most disturbing that it is coming from a mod in this case. There is always gonna be another artist with qualities that the fan in question admires for one reason or another, please try to know about such things before blindly saying they just like them for the "image" (as I assume you are speaking of the physical image).

Regards,

Jung