View Single Post
Old 05-25-2014, 09:44 AM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

In another topic here I predicted she would be the next French star of Alizée status fame and I can assure ya'll that she has what it takes and will be just as famous if not moreso . Then again they are completely different people so non-compare besides both being music artists from France . I believe the move to sing in English by Marina will bolster more fame than Alizée in the aspect with the anti-English non-sense and ridiculously unfounded to me criticisms Alizée /management gets and is obviously influenced by not singing in English much and speaking herself on that fact and why . The only question is if Marina's management will get the right song as Alizée with ML , some luck and timing .

Marina pre-fame days had gotten some criticism for the French accent or better to say pronunciation of some letters/words , much alike Alizée and some of the critic fans here . I gave her a few tips which seemed to help a lot and assured herself and father that to me and most the French grrl accent singing English was nothing but her own cute style and something they shouldn't worry about or work to change much . I've been trying to get Marina to cover ML as in a youtube vid but I think they want to wait til she is a bit older .

Here she is dancing a bit un-choreographed more but just to be silly but believe me she can dance quite well .

and here is the video which the English critics I refer to above but not this exact video as above mention was on her official page awhile back . Anyway I think for a recording driving to the studio in the car shows some of her charisma well .

I know Marina knows of Alizée and is a fan , guessing Alizée knows of Marina as she probably watches Incroyable Talent and seen her win . Hopefully they will perform together one day as that would be interesting to hear .

Last edited by alizeefan; 05-25-2014 at 09:47 AM..