View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 05:53 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Bingo....I think I have bingo!

I was thinking about the gorge we looked at up north of Ajaccio. I looked to see how someone can get there. You can't go up along the coast. The only quick way is to go back through the heart of Ajaccio and head north. So I started right from there and right away, just north of Ajaccio, found a similar type of steam, so I started following that and I think it was just pure dumb luck I found it, but the first thing I noticed that struck a note was the shape of that one mountain.

One picture shows 2 houses. I think from her vantage point maybe Alizee could only see one. The red line represents power lines. I had said they seemed to come from right to left, then end at a pole then go back towards a lower position to the right. But at that pole on the left, they turn and come straight down but are harder to see because of the trees. The red line represents the power lines.

I think this is it. There's a go cart track not far away either. This is only about 8 miles from downtown Ajaccio. The nearest town looks to be Cavone.

I'm gonna try and see if I can match up rocks in the stream with the picture but right now, I need a break!

Attachment 1598

Attachment 1599

Attachment 1600

Attachment 1601

Edit:

The fiinal damming piece of evidence.......the dreaded traffic cone!
I present you exhibit TC.

By the way, those gray arrows mean nothing. Once I closed the flight simulator, they stayed.

Attachment 1602

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-28-2018 at 06:11 PM..