View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 04:48 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davedel View Post
........... In that same month I helped set up and organize the Alizee Fan Birthday Party (along with CFHollister and Cooney) at the French restaurant in Steilacoom, Wa. I remember that we had about 7 or 8 Alizee fans from around country attend. Great party... games, prizes, Corsican type food, Alizee music videos (among others) and of course, the 2003 En Concert DVD projected sharp and clear on a 12-foot screen. It was great! I still have the birthday banner and various souvenirs from that day. It's one of those, "You've got to be there moments." Thanks to Chef Bertrand (real French Chef from Paris) for donating his restaurant that night and preparing all the great food for free.
I've seen those pictures. I think they are still here on this site or maybe I have them on my computer because I've seen them not that long ago. A lot of people here used to post their pictures on Instagram, but then they became no longer a free site and all those great pictures got taken down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.Daly View Post
...............It's also a bit strange being relatively young (17) knowing there are people here who were fans of her stuff before I was even born. Living in Australia as well I sometimes wonder if I know anyone else who's familiar with Alizee, ............
We haven't had many members here, at least that I know of from down under. There was a young member several years ago that if I remember correctly, didn't have great internet access, so I sent him several dvds of Alizee videos that I put together.