Thread: Bad news .
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 12:51 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
^ Dude, you turned this thread into a warzone... lighten up .

Not so fast
No i really don't wish to lighten up and since certain others want to constantly express their views without being considerate of others I feel no need to give them any consideration .

To blame me for the entire war zone is a bit silly though no ? I mean look above . . I surely didn't create this topic and am not even involved in most of the interactions within - right ? The only ones i do jump in on are those targeted expressly for me to see . May be hard to see for those that not being me or them seeing the statements formed bruntly about what I've written recently but that is how i and others do see it .

I mean i realize i'm very good at pushing buttons as you see and denote but i'm not THAT good to turn everyone against each other .

should be pretty apparent the war zone has been here all along and im just a more recent combatant .

but i guess i can take your suggestion and go away for awhile and leave ya'll to your own misgivings without defending my position . I mean what gives me the right to do that here amongst ya'll who love each other so much when im not here ( giggles ) . cya all next album . . .