View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 06:40 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Her eyes in the current picture grab you, so I am really supportive of keeping this picture. However, more pictures can be added - possibly, one flashing after the other. Also, there is a lot of space on the screen that is not currently being used.
DALS is an important part of Alizee's life, so the current picture and maybe a few more of her and Greg dancing should be included.

The rotating picture idea is a good one. There might be room for even two parts of the home page to rotate pictures.

Maybe we should start posting thumbnail images on this thread of pictures that can be reviewed and voted on? Maybe decide on a count of pictures, like 20, 25,...?

We all have our favorite pictures, but I think a couple slots should be reserved for pictures of her from her two most famous videos, JEM and La Isla Bonita. Those seem to be the entry videos for most, and would be instantly identifiable for new fans. For JEM, I prefer a front shot of her with the sailor suit, not one from behind showing the goldfish. I don't think I have to explain why.