View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 11:07 AM

m4thematiqu3s is on a distinguished road

I think that's the hi-res we can have (maybe I'm wrong)

But still with the tags

From that article : http://www.purepeople.com/article/al...show_a161283/1

Quote:
From 13 to 18 June 2015, the event is in Monte Carlo for the 55th edition of the International TV Festival. After seeing Poppy Montgomery (the Unforgettable series) and Princess Charlene of Monaco do the show in style on the red carpet as they arrive at the Grimaldi Forum on Saturday night, the festival attendees were privileged to see some land Dance with stars Stars (TF1) Sunday, June 14 on the Rock.

Emblematic figures of the dance program of the A, Alizée and her boyfriend Grégoire Lyonnet - winners of the 4th edition of the competition - have multiplied notable appearances to promote the TV show that their romance was born.

When asked by our colleagues Purebreak.com during a round table, Gregoire Lyonnet was particularly entrusted on his new celebrity status. "We feel more and more that people are no longer behind the stars but focus on each dancer, each has its darlings," he has explained. He continued: "How we manage it It is gradually I, darling, it's been fifteen years it is known so she sometimes advises me compared to some things because it has a very good experience?.." He concluded: "This celebrity is not unpleasant People do not just attack me, they often come to me saying 'It's great what you're doing.'."

Meeting in Monte Carlo, and Gregoire Lyonnet Alizee are not made to pray for don their stage costumes. Sunday night, after meeting their fans and have bent to the exercise of interviews, lovers joined Chris Marques and other stars of DALS (Rayane Bensetti, Brian Joubert, Denitsa Ikonomova, Christian Millette, Silvia Notargiacomo, Jaclyn Spencer Christophe Licata and Coralie) on the esplanade of the Forum to deliver a supercharged dance performance. Radiant in her frilly dress neon yellow, the mother of the little Annily (10 years) has once again demonstrated that she had not stolen her title of Queen of the dance floor in 2013.