View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 07:43 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Had someone come on here 3 months ago and told us that Alizee and Jeremy would no longer be together and Alizee would be dating another guy this week in this month, I would have laughed and told them they're crazy, and that Alizee would never leave Jeremy's side...

But it seems everything has taken a 180* turn...man, I can't comprehend this.

Tomorrow I am going to wake up...and realize that Alizee is with a different man. Craziness...

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
Me too. I felt a bit weird when those Alizée and Matt pictures from Monaco first appeared. In a way, maybe she has been hinting to us all along, so she wouldn't have to come out and just say it. But I admit my suspicions go back to her long stay in Ajaccio and Annily either having to miss school or transfer to a new school.

I kind of always liked Jérémy. I'm not so sure about Matt. Of course it's not my business. But there is a certain comfort to fans that Alizée's life seemed very stable. It's easy to wonder how such a change may affect her, her music and her relationship with her fans.
One thing is for sure, she successfully got into a tabloid for the first time in a long time...whether it is good or bad, she just got some major publicity. Could help out her new album.

Crap, will her new album be an Adele-type album? Where its about break-ups and stuff? That would be very depressing.

Last edited by User22; 02-16-2012 at 07:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts