Thread: Memory Lane
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2015, 09:14 PM

comjoz is on a distinguished road

Well, over those past years while Matrix still was active Alizee fan he repeatedly changed his username on YouTube. Thus for some time he was Matrix, then Matrix5060 and AJClochette25, etc., and then he would erase his channel. It was giving trouble to everyone who followed his work, who wanted to watch his videos. One fan said to him:

@MatrixFactoryGuy
But your channel is hard to find!! Everytime your account gets deleted, it takes me a while to find you :P I really hope she is watching, because your videos are so nice.

Matrix has explained the reason why he is doing all he does:

Alizee watches fan videos, she surfs youtube and watches fan made videos of her. Sometimes I make a video just to irritate her...to get her attention because I know she is watching YouTube.
My channel and my videos are all created on the assumption she is watching. I would not be here if she wasn't

-------
i've had 7 accounts deleted and restarted.
I delete all my videos after awhile and start over again....if there is a particular video you like I recommend to anyone to download and save it because I always delete my videos after awhile.
It motivates me to keep making videos if I start with nothing...so that is why i delete them. Thanks for commenting

-------
Bonjour Alizée...c'est Matrix. I've been making videos of you on YouTube since 2005 when I first discovered you on the internet.
Several youtube accounts and over 5,000 videos of you later...I am still here because you rock my world!

-------
I get viewers from all over the world asking who I am. I am just an average white guy who grew up in midwest USA playing baseball and eating hotdogs and hamburgers and apple pie and driving Cheverolet cars and trucks.
I did not discover Alizee until around the year 2005 on the Internet. I saw a picture of her and she caught my eye,..she was so beautiful. Since then I have been infatuated with her.
I do not speak french. The only french I have learned has been from Alizee videos. I wish Alizee would give french language lessons on youtube.
I have never met Alizee but I have purchased all her albums. I don't seek an autograph or anything like that. I'm happy having her albums and making videos of her.
All the videos I make of Alizee are video clips I obtained from Alizee fan sites or here on YouTube.

-------
I have downloaded all your songs from your new album Une Enfant du Siecle off the Internet here on YouTube. Someone from Paris, France uploaded the entire album on YouTube. Yes, I grabbed the opportunity and downloaded them but only because I could not wait any longer to hear your songs
Many people say why buy her album if you already have all her songs digitally from the Internet...well, I say this:
Alizée deserves our respect...she gives so much of herself to help other people and sacrifices so much of her time to entertain us...that it just would not be right if we didn't support her and her Universe
I will buy your new album Une Enfant du Siecle Alizée because you are an amazing woman and I want you to go on entertaining us in the future
Sincerely, Matrix