View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 07:10 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFeather View Post
Not trying to sound disrespectful, but you act as if the entire world thinks her tattoos (and tattoos in general) are bad. Once again, just because you think they aren't what's best for her, doesn't make it true. I'm not saying I know what's best for her either, but the tattoos make her happy and who are we to say she shouldn't get what makes her happy?

(Just be thankful she isn't into scarification. That stuff is messed up. )
Well I think what will be best for her, is for her career to continue and right now so much is riding on this next album. If it's not that good, I think she'd still have other options in the entertainment industry, because of her beauty, but if she destroys her beauty with more tatoos, I think she will lose that option.

We've seen her recent attempts to reach out to MF. I think she realizes now how incredibly talented Mylene and L.B. are and I think she probably also realizes it was a mistake to leave them when she did. She made the mistake because she was young and inexperienced.

Now I think she is making the same type of mistake with her tatoos. She doesn't realize there are doors of opportunity closing the more she takes away from her beauty and as with the mistake she made with MF/LB, by the time she realizes it, it will be too late.

EDIT: and what I say is just an opinion. It weighs no more than anyone else's opinion. I've been wrong many times in the past and I will be wrong many times in the future, but back after the first Moscow concert, I warned she was going in the wrong direction and I was somewhat right. She didn't have much success in France. So now I think these tatoos are a move in the wrong direction for her career, so I will not sit idly by and watch her go down that path, without at least offering my opinion of warning.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 05-21-2012 at 07:33 PM..