View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 09:57 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I don't think this has been posted here yet. It was posted by Virginie Nini in FB. It's an article that said things didn't go that smoothly at first for Alizee and Greg at first in DALS. Something we probably already knew from watching the show.

http://www.voici.fr/news-people/actu...e-gagne-610776

"See Alizee dancing and Grégoire Lyonnet during premiums Dance with the stars, difficult to doubt the intensity of their relationship. A pas de deux that prelude to a beautiful love story ended with a wedding this summer. Yet according to the dancer, their first encounters were far from warm.

Grégoire Lyonnet and Alizee literally fell in love under the eye of cameras Dancing with the stars (and therefore the whole of France). On September 9, 2013 precisely, the singer met for the first time the man who would be her dance partner before becoming his life partner. A key point in their history, which precisely remember the young man. But during those first exchanges of words and looks, he never would have deduced that the pretty brunette tell him yes for life less than three years later ...

Grégoire Lyonnet reversed these first encounters with that today the woman of his life in the pages of Paris Match. And the least we can say is that at the time, he was not persuaded that Alizée was thrilled at the idea of ​​sharing with him the adventure Dance with Stars, Season 4 !

"She was so tense, shy and withdrawn as I thought she hated me," he said. A distance that had so far not chosen to fall immediately under his spell: "Despite his coldness, I could not help but find it extremely beautiful. I was already hooked. "

It took time and a lot of sweetness to the dancer to achieve break the shell Alizee, and ultimately to create a way to her heart. Madly in love with one who became his wife, Grégoire Lyonnet can count on her to support him during this new season DALS this show that has contributed so much to them."