View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 08:11 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

My name si Dan.
Well.. I dont know what to say to introduce myself... lets say first that I'm french ( so excuses my english ) I live in Paris, France.
So, hello to everybody !

Let me tell you how I become a fan.
I falled in love with Alizee almost immediatly, the first time I see her. It was on a French TV show (Hit machine) and she was singing "Lolita"for the first time in live performance. I had already seen the video clip of this song , and I remember that I wasn't particulary found of it.( I' m still not, by the way)
But when I see her on the set of this show, singing and dancing... woooow
it's was a shock! She was so gracious, so cute...
and.. ( lets be honest) there was some disturbing feeling to see a so young lady moving so sensualy...

After that, I was trapped. Her evolution was just to become cutier and sexier years after years... until the sudden break with her producer and mentor Mylène Farmer.

I think she really got some magic in her.She both elegance and sensuality. And that really good ( and new !) to see that people from abroad can see that in her, too.

Its surprising , for me, to discover that people from USA can be touch by this "naive" and " fresh" aspect of her.( that's what get me here)
Thats means her attraction is really amazing and universal.

Last edited by Bigdan; 06-28-2007 at 08:14 PM.. Reason: nc