View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 07:20 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

I don't really think that the DALS tour has much potential to get anyone interested in her music career that isn't already aware of it. The same goes for her dancing career. I think that all of the people who attend the shows are fans of the TV program, and already know quite a bit about all the people who they are interested in. I don't think the tour provides the background information on the stars to the audience that the TV show presented to the viewers, like all the interviews and behind-the-scenes clips we saw during DALS4.

The photos and videos that come out of the tour via fans-on-the-scene only reach other existing fans, for the most part.

TL;DR - I don't think the tour exposes Alizée to people who don't already know about her.

I probably sound pessimistic here, but I'm not. She enjoys participating with the roadshow, and many people go there to see her specifically, and others go to see her as part of the show. I think there is also a group that goes to see Gregoire primarily.

I expect that this year she will continue to do shows and projects that we can't imagine in advance, just like she always does. Unless of course it's time to expand the family...

The music business has changed so much from what it was just a few years ago, and I don't think she will ever release another album in the traditional sense. I wouldn't be surprised if she did come out with some more music sometime, but maybe not in 2015.

I'm probably missing a few concepts here, I usually do.