View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 12:13 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the explanation Lefty!

AND SCRUFF IF YOU SEE THIS BEFORE YOU POST TO HER EBAY, CAN YOU DO IT MUCH EARLIER THAN THE AUCTION ENDS SO SHE SEES IT LIKE LEFTY AND I SAID? THANKS!

And just in case, I'll send the same exact message to her before the auction ends too since you said you'll only be on before it ends.

I meant to post this message 3 hours ago but I had to go. I hope it still applies

Thanks!

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Doh! We've been falling over ourselves here guys, but it's so simple. If we can't contact anyone by the time the auction's about to end, then bid on it. If we win, just say: "here's the €1000 but please keep the toy so you can auction it again to raise further money". To be honest, since there's no other obvious way of donating, maybe it's what we should have done in the first place. It makes our donation visible to Alizee and her fans without being overly obtrusive.
Sounds good and all, but then that's only giving her one option which is to reauction or send us it anyway. But its much better if someone else buys the toy for €500 and we can somehow send her the €1000. That way €1500 goes to JB in her name.

Last edited by User22; 08-06-2011 at 12:13 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts