View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 07:36 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srbski-kralj View Post
You know every team does pull off some sneaky tactics here and ther but with Italian team dang man it seams like they do it every minute just to get closer to the goal and a chance of scoring. Funny as hell match with Brazil back in 06 Italian player was going to the goal the Brazilian goaly dived and grabed the ball from him feat, normal thing to do. After they both got up walked a little the Italian player out of nowere just drops down to the floor screaming that his shin hurt, like come on dude its not like the whole world saw you get the pall taken away for it. he was actually moving away from the goaly and just did the cheating fall move. It was hillarious the refs were looking at him like wtf are u doing. lol. Edgar can probably back me up on this lol, but jsut to sure if in 06 or earlier matches. Cant find that video again it was removed.
i basically started hating them after the 2002 FIFA World Cup.

those bastards... they refuse to take back a Korean soccer player, who played for them before the world cup, just because he scored against them in a match against them. (at least.. that's what i was told, verify anyone? the player is Ahn Jung Hwan)

as for the hollywood bullcrap... grow up!