View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 12:26 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Gah, I try to reply to one message and there have already been a dozen more! Sorry for de-railing this topic, but I think everyone misunderstood my post. I just wanted to express how Alizée makes me feel at the moment. No amount of logic or argument can change that. I wasn't asking for anything, or trying to analyze the situation. Also, it seems that unlike most people it's not the silence that really bothers me (though clique has a point, a simple "sorry" wouldn't hurt). And I don't give a hoot what Alizée thinks of her fans. Actions speak louder than words, or lack thereof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Snatcher, as I've said before, there's only ONE possible explanation for the silence. Just use a bit of logical elimination.
See I was NOT referring to the silence here, because for me that's not the issue. It's what's already been said and done that is. I even said once that silence would have been better than the lie they told. And as others have pointed out, she's actually in a catch 22 now where it would probably be best if she didn't say anything at all. So no, it's not about the silence but rather the original lack of professionalism: the excuse, waiting so late that people lost money, etc. I'm not looking for absolution, the damage is done. I just hope for things to go better in the future, and for the way I feel right now to subside in time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMJ View Post
Even more stupid they will feel when they finds out the reason for her abandoning the fans. After which follows anger as you will find that it wasn't really her fault but another person who caused it. But at the end it was her decicion.
Ronny, don't write things like this unless you're at liberty to explain them.

Edit: Just want to say so that people don't think I'm depressed or anything, this is just how I feel about Alizée! She's been a huge part of my life so it's a shame, but I've got plenty else on the plate and otherwise life is good! So don't worry about me!

Last edited by Ben; 11-01-2008 at 09:01 PM..