View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 11:23 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Alizée and Mylene also re-released nine of the official music videos from that period on Youtube in 1080 quality.
I am in the process of downloading them all. Thanks for saying something about this. They are awesome!

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I'm glad to to see they worked with LB on this. We're not sure of what went on in the past of whether there were some bad feelings between Alizee and MF/LB. We've heard just a little bit to make us think that things were okay between Zée and MF, but never or I should say I never heard of whether things were okay between her and LB and this seems to indicate all is well in that triad. Does that spell anything for the future? I doubt it, but if they are working together on this, could they be testing the waters????
One would have to think why they would bother re-mastering and re-releasing the music and videos unless they thought there was some money in it. And this could only occur if they believed there was a large enough fan base that still remains loyal to Alizee to this day. I think as you, that they might be testing the waters. (fingers crossed)

I think there is good reason to believe that Alizee had a falling out with MF/LB and that there was some lingering bitterness. I believe her husband had convinced her that she would be better off without them and she went along with him because, among other reasons, she wanted to please her husband. But time seems to heal the wounds and Alizee had matured, and sometimes you just have to let bygones be bygones.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 07-05-2018 at 11:23 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts