View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 10:07 PM
Alizée's Thug Life

severianb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkmale View Post
Ueds didn't sell well.... The fact that it wasn't very good didn't help.
Uh, that's not a FACT, that's an OPINION. Many of us love UEDS, and some think it's her best work ever.

Quote:
Some here, unfortunately, don't seem to grasp the concept of constructive criticism.
I totally grasp that concept. Stating that UEDS "wasn't very good" is not constructive. Saying something like, "I believe Alizée is not suited to electro, and her voice and image work best in a pop/dance mix" would be constructive.

Quote:
I LOVE Alize. I will be a Fan for the rest of my life but that dosen't mean that i can't see the obvious errors that her career path has taken.
I totally fail to comprehend how anyone can honestly believe that the fault lies with the French public when it quite clearly dosen't and i've yet to see an argument that will convince me otherwise.
Obvious in hindsight. To me and others its pretty "obvious" that much of the French public thinks of her as the "Lolita" or a Mylene puppet and won't accept her as anything else, no matter how good her work is. I'd love to be proven wrong. Oh, and the sales of Psych were pathetic in France compared to Mexico. They did abandon her.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanDeAliFee View Post
Happily, through things like the novel Lolita, Mylène taught Alizée that the only proper thing for a girl to do with a teddy bear upon reaching adolescence is to bury the fucking SOB alive!
Sometimes, your posts are hard to read, but I'm glad I did.... this made me laugh pretty damn hard. Way to bring some sense to that screwed up video.... "let's take a sweet pop princess and put her in some dark hell" ... WTF?

Lilly-Mullet & Do-Rag Appreciation Club Member #2 (member #1 Fevier)

Last edited by severianb; 03-24-2011 at 10:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts