View Single Post
Old 08-10-2015, 02:36 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well I guess this is what the item said that Lucas posted,

"The next season of Dancing with the stars is more about her.
If the jury is complete and that the rumors about the star cast is well underway, production is active for the cast of professional dancers.

But al rumor of the day says Grégoire Lyonnet will be replaced by production that still has not digested the stop-season last year.

For the record, the dancer present since the first season had given up during the season when he was 5 Nathalie Pechalat partner.

At the time the rumors indicated that Alizee, his former partner and his girlfriend, jealous of Nathalie Pechalat would have pushed to leave the game.

According Télé Loisirs:
"It's a little hot for Gregory with what happened last year."
New dancers could therefore arrive in the fall on TF1."

That is extremely unfortunate that apparently Gregoire, wont be in this show. As Jenny said, how many gigs like this come along for a dancer? If he is ruled out as a dancer, I doubt very seriously Alizée would participate in any way, but that likelihood I think had already been ruled out.

So if there's no DALS in the offing, at least this year for Greg, what's that mean to them as a couple. I think Alizée has everything she wants in life right now and will be perfectly happy with the little shows I'm sure she will still be seen on such as Les Enfoires.

But the real question mark is what about Greg? What will it take to keep him happy? Would just living a simple life on Corsica, maybe teaching dance be enough to keep him satisfied? I don't think so. I've mentioned before that someone like him, who's experienced the intensity of professional competition, probably wouldn't be happy just teaching? He I'm sure has to work out on a daily basis to stay in dance shape, but now, what is it all for? Right now it looks like he's faced with a major dilemma. How to continue his professional career. Now that he's apparently lost DALS, that will probably mean a lot of travelling and being in a lot lesser competitions to build his reputation back up and that is not the best thing for their new found relationship.

Of course they could be just putting this rumor out there. He is a top dancer. Maybe they want to scare him. Maybe they want him to know how seriously they are looking at what he did last year, made much worse by him doing at the last minute. At least that's what I'm hoping, because if it's not, it will put a big damper on the good times they've been having and will weigh heavily on his mind for a while to come.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 08-10-2015 at 02:56 PM..