View Single Post
Old 03-09-2019, 10:20 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post
I wonder if that was why Alizee was teased as a child, the other kids thought she was snobbish.
Kids tend to gang up on one that they deemed weak and least likely to defend themselves. Boys are much more likely to defend themselves physically. I was shy as a kid but was the biggest kid in my grade by far. Nobody messed with me because they feared getting clocked. Alizee had glasses and was smaller and more vulnerable and didn't "fight back" verbally, so she was an easy target.

I wonder if this is the reason why she learned kick-boxing in her younger years, feeling she might need to use it one day?

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
Keene states, "I'm not even angry." If that's so why is he still stewing over his contact with her years ago? He might be attacking Alizee as a way to attack DALS which he has at other times expressed hostility. As it stands, Keene appears a contentious person and the one stimulating the problem. This is another reason Alizee should remain silent and leave him holding the bag.
Alizee and Jenifer had a tiff over the latter releasing a France Gall tribute album. And then there is this thing with Keen, which is pretty much nothing. He could be an obnoxious jerk and Alizee steered clear of him and he has sour grapes.

The French tabloids are just as bad, if not worse, than the US ones. If there is dirt on Alizee, they would report it. But outside of the Jenifer thing and now Keene, there really is nothing much else. Compare this to the bizarre behavior of many American pop stars, especially when they are young, and Alizee is a saint.

Alizee a snob? I don't think so. There was one article I read that Alizee is a "working class artist" and "is the nicest person in the room", and it was written by professionals working with her. The total body of evidence shows that Keene is full of it.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 03-09-2019 at 10:20 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts