View Single Post
Old 06-24-2018, 04:48 PM

VitaminAlizée333 is on a distinguished road

https://www.turmericforhealth.com/tu...th-and-hygiene
Turmeric coconut oil must be very healthy for the teeth than just turmeric.
Baking soda "Sodium bicarbonate" is also great for teeth... well what about, turmeric coconut olive oil (sodium)bicarbonate? :P
I just looked it up now, it confirmed it from before, that melatonin is also great for dental health

Also from another onion health benefit study, onions also help :P including in the same study was that l-cysteine also (NAC) can boost these health benefits.
Thymol is already in mouthwashes but thyme in warm water would also have the thymol in it, but also adding oleic acid(which is antibacterial) which is found in olive oil can also add the dental cavity-prevention/reducing properties.

Ginger has the same pain-reducing properties as ibuprofen without GI health risk. The tea I like to drink is ginsing/ginger combination it taste great and is anti-fatigue and nootropic.

Essential oil blends that come in a "roll on tube" can also be used on certain pain conditions and rubbed on face to be effective without using pure form and diffuser.
The essential oils I find effective is lavender, lemon, orange and frankincense but there is many I need to try yet

Last edited by VitaminAlizée333; 06-24-2018 at 05:07 PM..