View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 05:37 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
Just to have a translation for the Alizee-Latino news :

"That's right guys, this info is official, by Sony!

The release of Alizee's new CD is supposed to come in September!!
The manager is explaining me that, they have mmetings to adjust the release dates of the new discography, and as today, the confirmed month is September!, if there is a change in the date, they are going to let us know."
September! that's just 4 months away! wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
it'll be a "back to school" present to myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizée,Angel of Ajaccio.. View Post
Personally, I think this could be just what the Doctor ordered!

I say let Mylène Farmer have France and Alizée can take the rest of the world!

The Angel has expressed the desire to be an entertainer, but that her personal/family life should come first. This may be her exact chance to have her cake and eat it, too. She can lay low on the entertainment front and try to enjoy life with a certain degree of anonymity while at home in France and Corsica. All the while she could be a Star around the rest of the globe.

Is she willing to put forth the effort to make it happen, that, my friends is the question!

It's a very positive sign that she's been working quickly to get another CD out, ironically one of the possible biggest motivators is probably the fact that "Psychédélices" did not do as well as hoped in France.

It's the classic situation where adversity breeds not only opportunity, but desire as well!

I think they should do little or no promotion in France and maybe one or two live shows in smaller venues that they are confident they can still sell out under those circumstances. Sometimes less is more.

Then, everywhere else that the Angel is willing to visit, they should put all of the wheels in motion in a big way. This would mean that Alizée would have to make lots of appearances, both on and off stage. Something I'm not sure she's willing to do.

Only time will tell!

France's loss could be our gain.
very good point. lets hope American fans can pick up the ball then, shall we?