View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 05:53 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
some ppl were talking about her touring with other French artists like Yelle, of whom ive never heard of but it would be a start. but also we have to think about whether or not she (and her label and others) would like to do it. If i had to choose somebody for her to tour with, id say Madonna. it would be a win win situation cause it would be a dream come true for Alizée (most importantly), a dream come true for us to see her here , and a small plus for Madonna for the extra ticket sales. what do you guys think?
i feel mine is a rather weak/last option idea that we should think about and modify a little more to make it stronger . I posted this a while ago, some liked it some didnt. Put it up if you want Chuck. But reflecting on this now though, it would be nice to see a Madonna concert and all that, but im not really interested in her lol. Plus it would kinda suck to only see Alizée do a song or two and Madonna for the rest, but better than not seeing her here at all right? so like i said, lets think about it (my quote) more and change it up a bit *ahem savvy members*

Last edited by Fall; 09-08-2009 at 08:13 PM..