View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 02:00 PM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
Are you sure? Jenifer, Nolwenn, Lorie, Amel Bent, Shy'm... all these were pretty close to Alizée during LE so why shouldn't they be her "real" friends too? Only because they might not see each other very often? And JJG... I kinda could picture him being invited too. But maybe she will only invite her family and her closest friends from Corsica, who knows. And maybe Grégoire also wants to invite someone ha ha. I'm sure it will be hard enough to make a guest list when they both have so many friends but don't want to have a huge wedding.
OK, I agree with Tal, Lorie, JJG. Just my opinion... we dont need to discuss about friend relation of Alizée and Tal during DALS, we saw it. Then... Tal invited Alizée to make a duet on her album, Tal invited Alizée to her concert in Paris, and if Alizée would have a tour she would invite Tal. What the rest made for Alizée? They met on LE and another projects, ok. But I wouldn't call them real friends. And I really doubt, they would invite Alizée for their wedding.

Well sorry, maybe I have just weird opinion on the real friendship.