View Single Post
Old 04-18-2015, 02:57 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

She is a member of that one beach club, and if they had it there the blood islands could be in the background.

Maybe she will invite her good professional friends (keep in mind that a couple may not be able to attend). Also, if she did that, how could she not invite some of the DALS troupe. And if she invited some of the DALS troupe, where would she draw the line. See how it could get very big very quickly.

Also, she could invite MF & LB. It would be a nice gesture. However, I think they are smart enough to politely refuse - as they know their attendance (even if they wanted to attend) would create too much of a circus.

The same could be true of some of her professional friends. If they all attended it would become a circus and detract from the actual purpose of the day (and obviously they would realize this). An alternative would be for A&G to throw a party in Paris somewhere and invite them to celebrate the union.

Finally, Jenifer. I have not seen them interact at all for a year or two. I think they may have had a falling out. Remember A's comments when Jenifer came out with the album based on the one artists songs. A was almost insulting - as though J had stolen the idea from her. I have not seen them together since. A is much smarter than J anyway so it doesn't surprise me.

As to the proposal, all I can say is that it is about time! Good move G!!

(PS - Leo S. - good call.)