View Single Post
Old 04-18-2015, 08:52 AM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
An alternative would be for A&G to throw a party in Paris somewhere and invite them to celebrate the union.
In Germany we have a wedding custom which is called "Polterabend" (poltern = making a lot of noise + Abend = evening) (not everyone is doing it but it's common) where bride and groom throw a party before the actual wedding (it could be the day before the wedding or a week before) for all their friends, colleagues, relatives, everyone who wants to come etc. and the guests bring porcelain, dishes etc. (no glass = because glass breaks easily like love and happiness could/no mirrors = because 7 years bad luck) and smash it because shards bring good luck. And people celebrate the whole night and only a few of them are later invited to the actual wedding. I know this doesn't exist in France but it's just an example that throwing a party would be a great idea to do so no one would feel left out.

Personally I think they will just have the actual wedding with their family, their closest friends and maybe some of their friends from the LE or the dancing squad. Like Rev already stated - Keep in mind if you only invite 10 people (besides your family) to your wedding and everyone brings a partner, some bring kids, you already have Idk 25. The more friends you invite the more stressful it might get.
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."