View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 12:21 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I'm in! Let me know what ever it is I have to do to participate. Hopefully it will allow people outside of Germany to participate and I guess our location will be given away by our e-mail address, but we've been able to participate in several other things similar to this in the past and hopefully that is the case here and if we outside of Europe can participate, I'll post this on FB to get others involved.
I hadn't thought of that. We need to test if it is possible to vote outside of Germany. [ Edit] Got an answer from the Radio Station, all countries can participate!

Firstly,we have also to decide which songs we want to place on the list!
Everyone should vote for same songs in the correct order because of the scoring system ( Thats is why I havent send a link yet)

On the list should be a selection of her songs which appeals to many people, thought of some catchy songs maybe also a song which is more ambitious
but which songs are that? difficult to choose.

Moi... Lolita and J'en ai marre! were successful in the charts and I think poeple will recognize them, otherwise I guess these two songs are the songs who get the most votes in general ( without our help)
So maybe we should vote them only vote on P3/P4?.... I dont know....

So guys we need 5 Songs for the list!
Remember the 1. song on the list gets the most points and
Song 5. gets the least points.

If we have a list, I am gonna take screenshots of the website and add translations so you know what you have do to,
We also have to clarify all with FB groups like Alizée International Fan Club which has a lot french members.

Last edited by kulli; 10-12-2017 at 04:57 PM..