View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 06:58 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanishfan View Post
well, for starters, you don't have a clue who i am, where i've been, and of course there is nothing that i need to understand from you. You can give me that psychology crap, i don't even going to reply anymore cause this is not going to be a medical debate between you and me.
If i said that imo this boy has a mental problem, it is because mental patients often have suicidal or killing impulses, and the only way to stop that is with the right attention. With the right attention i mean the right medical treatment. When i say this boy is crazy i am not blaming him nor saying he is evil , being crazy means you have a chemichal disorder in your brain where you are not able to tell the difference between rational or irrational acts, between ideas and facts, between acts and consequences... I wont go further on this because my little knowleadge of english and how to use it properly talking about these things...

You don´t kill yourself or go killing your neighbours just because you "feel powerless", you do those things cause the situation beats the minimal balance in your brain. You say this is not a case of mental disorder, maybe you can cure him with nice talks and calm walks through the park, i am telling you cases like this will always need medical treatment.

That´s all i wanted to say about your words and i will leave it there unless you keep making ridiculous assumptions about where i've been or not been without knowing me
Oh, by all means, elaborate on "who you are" and "what you've been through." Let's compare stories. Since you're now a self-proclaimed expert in the medical field, I'd love to know what you think is medically wrong with him.

Have you ever considered that these kinds of people KNOW the difference between good and evil and simply CHOOSE to ignore them?

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post
(I've read this post again and I sound a bit like a doberman or something like that... nothing personal, Rictor...)
Every once in a while I get personal attacks anyway. It's always from someone who disagrees with something I say since they don't understand. Instead of attacking the issue, they attack the person behind it.

Everything you hate about your life, everything that you disagree with, just hang it on me. I can take it. Just use me as a punching bag. I'm used to it. Hit me with everything you've got.

Visit my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCikDcLKqMBQpkJ5gUANAX0Q

Last edited by Rictor; 07-22-2012 at 06:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts