View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 12:34 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road
Talking Favorite Alizée Hair Style

I know we've had one of these before but it's time for another poll!... We can never have enough of these! We can talk about Alizée's hair forever!

So with that said I am putting up this new poll! Please vote for your favorite Alizée hairstyle by number! ...

Here are the things to be aware of before voting:

1. Please vote on the hair and the hair only! Not the nose scrunch, not the smile, not the background, not the jewelry, wardrobe, nor the song she was singing at the time, etc. you get the idea... vote on the hair!

2. Never mind that #1 looks a lot like #6 and #10 like #12 .. this is my poll, I made it! deal with it!... besides, who said this was going to be easy? vote for the one you like best between them!... and before you rant, I happen to love all 12 myself and this poll allows you to choose all 12 if you wish to do so.... so hush!

3. If you don't like any of them, or have another hairdo (or hair don't) you'd like to share feel free to post it in the forum... but it's not part of this poll... why? because it's my poll! make your own!

4. Please be nice to Alizée!!! Bad comments will be put in a blender, slap chopped, and thrown down the garbage disposal by your friendly neighborhood moderator.

5. Thanks for voting! Lets have fun and keep the discussions constructive and friendly!

And without further ado, here are your choices!...

Last edited by Taxi Driver Aaron; 07-24-2012 at 12:48 AM..