View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 08:51 AM
Merci Alizée

Few thoughts:

1. Although I voted for 2nd choice, but it would cost me same amount to send it.

2. Why to contribute to her that way, when we can do that by buying albums. I think that helps in much better way for her career as well.

3. Even if we arrange that much money, would she accept it?

4. What if she denies it?

My idea is that we buy her albums more, as Fenris has mentioned.

If anyone has more money, buy more than one copy.

What to do with multiple copies? Use it for various purposes. Do you go to parties? Do you give presents to your relatives and friends, then use her stuffs as gifts.

Ask others to buy her stuffs.

Just think about it. I made few people buy her album here, very few in number, which hardly matters. So, if we all try to convince others to buy her albums instead of giving such grants, won't that would effect her in better way. I'm sure that we will get more support by that then. That would increase her area of influence. If people will have her songs, they would certainly listen to it and would ask about her. They would want to know more.

Sorry doc, I may be wrong with it, but your idea will have a small effect. She would think that ok people can spend money for me, but I don't think she would be much happy with it.

We can spend money in much better way for her.

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 04-22-2010 at 10:18 AM..