View Single Post
Old 11-27-2019, 02:46 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

I though I would give an update.

I inquired with Chonchon from their web site. First hurdle was seeing if anybody there speaks English. My inquiry was in English but included a French translation. The initial contact was to find out if they even had gift certificates, what method of payment they accept, and the purpose of the gift certificate. I debated on whether to use Alizee's name or just say "a resident of Ajaccio". I decided to go ahead and mention Alizee.

After a few days, I received this response from somebody named Johanna. I don't know if she is the owner or not.

Of course we can generate a gift voucher for you, we know well Alizée and Grégoire, she's a deerest friend to us. We accept Paypal of course !
This is our Paypal address : xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can send the amount of your choice, as soon as we receive it we generate the gift voucher and we call Alizée and Grégoire to tell them.
We can write a wishes card for you with you name and the name of all the participants.

So, things are looking good and Johanna will help make this happen.

She will also personalize the wishes card with the names of all the participants. I had responded to Johanna that we probably would like first name, forum name, city and country for each participant.

Even if all you can afford is 5 Euro, please consider making a donation so that we can fill up the card with names.