View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 04:06 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davedel View Post
Oh my mistake.. I guess it's like murder. If you're French, visiting the United States, and you commit a murder in the US, it's not really murder because you didn't commit it in France. Yes.. I see now.

If the marriage wasn't legal in France (an unconfirmed marriage) then why would anyone from France ever get married here in the US.. if they had to go back to France and make it legal (having to have it re-legalized in France). So, I guess if that is true then all of the many people who go to France to get romantically married aren't really married at all. Or.. France's marriage laws are really fucked up. Hell.. just send Alizee, Jenifer, and Lorie over here and then bomb the place.. or hand it back to the Germans, English, or Romans.
show me international law, where is written marriage from every country is acceptable in every country... every country has their own rules... however most marriages are accepted, still there is something what must people do before it is accepted, sometime less sometime more. But marriage in Las Vegas is extra problem of marriages... just to think about it, many people think that could make just young and drunk people. So thats why many countries have problem with it.

Last edited by Karin; 01-14-2013 at 04:09 PM..