View Single Post
Old 11-25-2014, 08:57 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
You must visit the Sacré Cœur... ..................

I think one of the best sites to see concerning Alizée is the Hotel de Ville where J'ai pas vingt ans was filmed. It's a short walk away from Notre Dame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
Here you go bud, hope ths fills some kinda void

photo taken Saturday August 2003.
I'd love to see more pictures you might have of the theater, the crowd, etc.

My show date doesn't come up until next month, but I don't think I'll feel as disappointed even if I find myself in France at the time which is a real possibility and there are a few reasons for that.

One of the big reasons is I've seen her a few times before and I'm hoping to see her again though I hate the situation that has come up with her participation in the DALS tours, she had to cancel out of this years and now it looks like next years Les Enfoires. I'd much rather see her sing and dance in L E than just dance with the tour, but the tour is probably much more important for her career at this point.

I also went through the disappointments for the two concert cancellations at the Rex, but at least with me as opposed to many other fans who had tickets, I did not have non-refundable hotel or airline reservations.

Of course, her being a no show was a very bitter pill to swallow at this years Les Enfoires, mainly for the way me and Battousai found out about it; after waiting several hours in the cold, we sat through song after song, not knowing if she might make a late appearance. I felt real bad for Bat who hadn't seen her before.

But the main disappointment with the cancellation of her own tour is not so much not getting to see her, but the bigger overall picture of when will we get to see her sing her own songs again? I thought this might be her last opportunity for her own concert, but as long as her career continues, there is hope. She's been getting some bad press lately and this year but as I said before it's better to get negative press than no press at all and despite some of that bad press, I think she is still a darling of the French media; a personality they love to cover, love to interview, love to talk about, even at times if it's in a bad way.

So as long as she continues to fight for her career (The song K O come to mind for some reason, nudge, nudge say no more), I think we will still be seeing a lot more of Alizée.