Thread: Alizée Trivia
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 08:40 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I'm sorry but I hadn't noticed someone had posted a response to one of the questions until today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
It has to be this performance..

well yeah someone yelled out "hey sale pute".

Edit:

Alizée completely fell for the movie "Titanic" and my question is, does anyone know how many times she went to see it at the cinema?
You are correct sir. It happens about the 7 second mark. I could've never told that myself but according to the Czech data base;

"2003-06-07 Performance on "Baciana Versila" which is relayed on on Rai 1 (Italian) at 20:50 hours, and she sings "J'ai pas vingt ans" on "Hit Machine" on channel M6 at 10:30 hours. On this performance someone clearly shouts out "Leave Bitch" and this can be heard on the intro before the guitars begin playing."

Nobody except Rev ( who didn't reveal the name when he answered) has answered the question of who did Alizée replace as the TV face I guess it is of the Elise crackers (biscuit???) when she went to Japan? I'll give you a hint in that she was from France.

The next question is way to easy if you use a computer, but I'm wondering home many people know off the top of their head what the line "Te dijo te amo" meant when she sang Madonna's La Isla Bonita? Spanish speaking members are disqualified from this one.

She says it at the 1:07 mark.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-07-2015 at 10:45 PM..