View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 11:57 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
(Everything in this world comes easier to you if you are good looking ... there is research on that particular topic and it is very interesting, I do subject you look it up if you want a good read)
Actually, that depends on what you want from life. If you want to lounge in a plush mansion all day, then yes, being beautiful can make life easier.

I once read a book in which one of the characters was a woman who "helped" beautiful women who wanted meaningful careers but were doomed to a "trophy wife" lifestyle; she convinced them to disfigure themselves horribly and throw their good looks away. She then gave them a small sum of money, enough to start college, and she found that in almost all those cases the women became strong, independent, successful, and happy (they would go on to become scientists, lawyers, etc) because otherwise, men were going to teach them to dumb themselves down by improving their lives through shallow behavior.

That story was fiction, but it really got me thinking.

As for the rest of your post, those are all interesting perspectives. But can you really compare things that are productive and progressive, like having children or getting an education, to something as trivial as a simple tattoo? I see your point, but maybe there are better examples.

Anyway, I feel we all need to take a deep breath here because yes, Willy, this is getting heated. Try and distinguish OPINION from FACT.. and remember, nobody's opinion is any better or more right than another. Sorry.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 10-14-2011 at 12:11 AM..