View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 07:39 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

I don't think this subject is worth a battle. So far it is all speculation with no real information or facts to go on. It seems the possibilities to me are either she has already divorced, is planning on divorcing, or has decided not to divorce Jeremy in the USA. Depending on what she decides to do in the future as far as getting married again, she may never need to divorce Jeremy.

Speaking for myself, if I was married in another country and planned to marry again, I would get a divorce in that country first. If I ever wanted to go there again, I would not want to be at odds with their legal system, or be open to being accused of being married to two people at the same time. It's really not the kind of situation you want to be in when you make your living in the public eye. Of course I can't speak for Alizée.

If I remember right, Alizée once said in an interview that she was only considered married in Nevada. It's possible she didn't realize that it was valid in the whole country. Could she possibly be unaware of it to this day? Or possibly she will cross that bridge when she comes to it. In any case, it seems all we have is our speculations.