View Single Post
Old 06-18-2023, 02:28 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal Davout View Post
Several people on here are excellent with Videos; like Joe Bannana and Scruffydog777 as well as some others. ( My experience with videos is limited; as I was always working with Data in my career rather than pictures; so I have to catch up in that regard )
You might like to see this video ( if you haven't already ; as it combines Alizee's performance of Gourmandises at about 15 and then another performance of hers at about 19 ! Whoever did this combined them quite excellently !

If you watch the band in the video they are laughing behind Alizee, as the audience is dancing as Alizee is dancing ! French audiences are something else ! HA !
Thanks for your comments Marshal!
One of my videos that took a lot of work was my video history video. When I first put it together, it was about 22 minutes long. Then I found out I could only post a video to Youtube that was 10 minutes long, so I had to cut my first video down to 10 minutes. I think it was about a year later, that 10 minute restriction changed and I posted the full 22 minute video.
The problem was at that time was I didn't have good access to many of her videos and some I used were poor quality and some had problems with anti aliasing.
I got past those problems years later and wanted to redo those videos but their restrictions changed and I feared that if I went through all the trouble of redoing them, they would be shot down for copy right infringements, so I left them alone.
Still, I had some others I thought that came out very well, including the ones where I dubbed in some of her newer songs like Alcaline and K.O. to her older performances.
Here are a few of mine I really liked.

But I think this is one of my favorites....
https://youtu.be/QrWNL1eyb88

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 06-18-2023 at 02:52 AM..