View Single Post
Old 09-12-2021, 04:20 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizée-Nederland View Post
I think so too. It's hard to describe in words. It really felt like how great I imagined being at Alizée En Concert must have been, aside from being only a tenth in length, both Alizée and the audience felt surprisingly the same, complete with fans dancing and singing along and chanting "Alizée" all around me.
Indeed I was right in front of the stage on the right.

French Alizée fans may not be the most active ones online, but they do show up, are very kind and there are a lot.

Fans from France and Mexico met with Alizée with photos and autographs after her performance, but I completely missed it.
I guess the lesson should be to ask the organisation about such things in advance next time.
The other fans said Alizée enjoyed performing for live public again and was positively surprised by the enthusiastic audience and that there are more music performing projects in the works.
Alizée and Grégoire are also working on the upcoming season of Danse avec les stars that starts September 17, 2021.

The original location sold out extremely quick and then the larger location sold out as well. It was great that the organization sold all those tickets and managed to move the event to a bigger location in the middle of Paris, all within two weeks(!) after the first announcement on August 21, 2021.
That's great to hear and as you pointed out, this great reception by her fans will lead to more. It had to really please her but more importantly, encourage her.

Did you take that video at the right end of the stage and did you get to touch her hand?