View Single Post
Old 06-18-2021, 09:26 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road
Default A new endorsement by Alizée

Alizée seems to be endorsing the food delivery service called Hello Fresh.
I have actually used that service myself.

https://blog.hellofresh.fr/alizee-x-hellofresh/

Translation:

The most famous of French lolitas never ceases to surprise us. Unmissable personality of French song (we no longer present his interplanetary hit “Moi Lolita), big winner of the show“ Danse avec les Stars ”(2013) then of the“ Meilleur Pâtissier, special celebrity ”(2016), Alizée puts on new apron ... with HelloFresh! And one thing is certain: his culinary skills are well established.

It was only natural for Alizée to play the game of our cooking boxes. Mother of Maggy, 18 months, and Annily, 16, she is also the co-founder of her dance studio in Ajaccio. For Alizée, the HelloFresh cooking box is therefore an ideal solution when you have a busy schedule!

Get ready: until the end of the year, Alizée is cooking with HelloFresh to give you 4 creative and very tasty challenges! On offer: HelloFresh Boxes, autographed vinyls or for the luckiest of all, an exclusive day to cook with Alizée and taste her favorite HelloFresh recipes together! With family or friends, will you take up the challenge? Attention, spoiler: it will dance behind the stove ...

Alizée x HelloFresh: a story of "Delicacies"
Where did you find HelloFresh?
Quite simply, on the Instagram social network! I immediately hooked with the concept and the photos were terribly hungry ...

Do you like to cook ?
Yes, I love to cook! And baking, of course. The only problem is that we don't always have time. It is quite difficult to prepare good homemade meals when the daily life is already busy. During the first confinement, last year, I was able to take the time to cook again and I loved it. We had a great time in the kitchen with Grégoire, my husband!

What do you like about our Cooking Box concept?
HelloFresh saves time! Planning menus, shopping… It's a real organization. Between my daily life as a mother and the dance lessons at the studio, my days are already busy! So, when you can have everything you need at home and you already know what you're going to cook, I find that it makes things a lot easier.

alizee kitchen with hellofresh
HelloFresh, is it a good solution when you're a mom?
Yes totally. There are lots of different recipes, with family options. We can therefore find dishes that will appeal to children and parents alike. The ingredients are sorted by recipes and they are stacked in the right amounts. Then, just follow the steps indicated on the recipe card and presto, it's ready. Sometimes, we even cook as a family because it is very easy and accessible to all. It's super practical!

Are there any tips that you could discover with HelloFresh?
Yes a lot ! There are often small notes on the recipe cards with information on the dishes, on the ingredients. We learn a lot of things. With the HelloFresh chefs, I learned how to peel green asparagus. And now I know you can crush a clove of garlic just with the palm of your hand. Easy !

Your favorite recipes?
I prefer family recipes. The pasta recipes are great, I love the Farfalle & Wild Mushroom Pesto and the Penne & Dried Tomato Cream . There are also recipes that appeal to children and teenagers, such as the homemade Cordon Bleu and thyme puree or the Bagel with fresh salmon & goat cheese . I have my little favorite in the quick recipes: the Tuna Croque & grated cream of tomme (it's ready in 15 minutes flat!). When you have a little more time, you can also cook more elaborate recipes such as fried sea bass fillet with sage butter butler (perfect for a romantic dinner!).

Alizee hello fresh.jpg
Alizee hello fresh 2.jpg