View Single Post
Old 05-29-2015, 07:17 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davedel View Post
Does anyone know if the video of this show is going to be available for download?

Thanks.
I've heard that the program is not televised. Maybe some fans will be there and post some videos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I'm doing more research on the fly. I found this schedule for each night and I it does show "DALS" from 7 to 9 pm on the fourteenth. So A&G probably would have gone to this event anyways I'm sure, even just as guests, but it looks like they will be going in an official capacity.

http://www.tvfestival.com/index.php?p=186
Nice job with the research. Following your link, I found this:

http://www.tvfestival.com/index.php?p=266&id=63

Quote:
Danse avec les Stars
Dimanche 14 Juin | Esplanade, Grimaldi Forum | 19H00 - 21H00
Venez danser avec Chris Marques et les professionnels de l'émission de TF1 !
Toute l'équipe de DALS vous donne rendez-vous le dimanche 14 juin, sur l'esplanade du Grimaldi Forum, à 19h pour un mega show spécial Festival... Une démonstration unique des couples de danseurs et un cours de salsa exceptionnel avec le triple champion du monde, Chris Marques... Mieux qu'à la télévision, vous allez vivre une expérience unique !

Félicitations à Coralie Beoletto, grande gagnante du jeu concours Danse Avec Les Stars! RDV Dimanche 14 Juin à Monte-Carlo.

Merci à tous les participants, restez connectés, d’autres surprises vous attendent !.

Détails ENTRÉE GRATUITE
Présence des couples vedettes de l'émission de TF1
Invités VIP confirmés
Une choré signée Chris Marques, Directeur Artistique de DALS, sera mise en ligne ici et sur Facebook un mois avant l'événement pour vous entraîner !
Détails

Une démonstration unique des couples de danseurs de DALS et un cours de salsa exceptionnel avec le triple champion du monde, Chris Marques...

Dancing with the Stars
Sunday, June 14 | Esplanade, Grimaldi Forum | 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Come dance with Chris Marques and professionals in the issuance of TF1!
Any team DALS gives you appointment Sunday, June 14, on the esplanade of the Grimaldi Forum, at 19h for a special show mega festival ... A unique demonstration of dancing couples and an outstanding salsa lessons with triple world champion, Chris Marques ... Better than television, you will live a unique experience!

Congratulations to Coralie BEOLETTO, winner of the contest Dancing With The Stars! RDV Sunday, June 14th in Monte Carlo.

Thank you to all participants, stay tuned, more surprises await you!.

Details FREE ADMISSION
Presence celebrity couples of the show TF1
VIP Confirmed guests
A signed choreography Chris Marques, Artistic Director DALS, will be posted here and on Facebook one month before the event to practice!
Details

A unique demonstration of DALS pairs of dancers and an outstanding salsa lessons with the triple world champion, Chris Marques ...
From this page, it looks to me like perhaps A&G will be dancing during this show.