View Single Post
Old 03-09-2015, 03:21 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antares View Post
I'm a bit surprised she didn't just get the tattoo covered up with something else, since it's a lot quicker and much less painful...
It would take some real artistry to cover up a black Hebrew letter tattoo. Most likely, she will try to have it removed. Then, if they can't completely remove it, she can more easily put another one there to cover it over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
... for the sake of the relationship, it would be much better for Gregoire to know that it was completely removed than to think it's still there, just camouflaged, even though I'm sure he would not ask her to go through what could be a painful procedure. I'm sure the decision was hers alone.
I think that he would. I would if I were him. To heck with the pain. She survived the application - she will survive the removal.

Also, as long as she was not with someone else, it would have been tough to tell Annily that she was having her father's tattoo removed. But, Annily is older now, and would likely understand that Alizée is making a new commitment and it is time to let go totally of the old one.