View Single Post
Old 01-29-2017, 11:37 PM
Alizee Hub Janitor

digimaze is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
When did I ever say this "But you claimed you didn't answer me because you were "too busy" to answer the messages from the likes of me."?

Edit:

It looks like Antares hit the nail right on the head with his post!
You said that in your own message to me that you are a busy person and you can't be bothered to check for messages on a timely basis... at least that was your story back then. You've made that statement or something like that several times in this forum as anyone can corroborate if they want to. Two wrongs don't make a right and I won't post personal chat to validate my point. I personally wouldn't stoop that low.

It's odd that you ally yourself with someone who attacks me personally that is NOT a member of the Hub and never has been. In fact the Japanese quote he claimed was made in main chat NEVER HAPPENED. I have the text files from main chat from day one and he made that up and virtually everything else in his post to inflame anger towards me. I think everyone here that has ever spent a significant amount of time in the Hub knows that... but he sure reeled YOU in! (lol)

Sad it is that some people can be so unhappy and petty and bitter and hateful that they have to attack those that have made significant contributions to the fan community. That more than Alizee's career path explain why the forums are drying up. IF you guys REALLY wanted to keep the Hub open, then lodging personal attacks against me is the most idiotic and counterproductive thing you could have done.
It seems that you have had computer problems and as an IT professional I could have sorted it out for you as I have for hundreds of other hubbers like you. But you have burned that bridge and that resource is no longer available to you. You decided in a profound lack of personal ethics, to drag others into a personal conversation between us. No matter how you might paint that picture, what you did was WRONG. Maybe you can find someone to explain that to you... maybe you'll NEVER understand. What was that word you used to describe yourself... it began with an "s."

Good wishes on your vacation. Maybe you'll find some peace there.