View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 12:34 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
Thanks Un-rêve, I really liked that performance of her's. Especially when she really got going towards the end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
Yeah she stepped it up a notch and really went for it.. I don't think we've seen that kind of passion in any performance for some time, unforgettable.
I'm still shaking my head in disbelief over this song I think it might have been one of her best songs (not performances) ever. It's too bad she couldn't make it into a single.

What really amazed me was the part at the 1:18 mark where she really started to belt out the song. I had said about some of her songs in Les Enfoires 2012 that her voice sounded wonderfully soft and beautiful, but I thought maybe with age or whatever, she might have lost the ability to belt one out. Well she proved me wrong...........big time. I still haven't had the time to look up the lyrics which I think someone did post here or to learn both the French and English lyrics, which I will.

EDIT: I'm learning as I go here and didn't realize that she sang one song, La Vie Par Procuration, and it led into another.

On another note, I commented that it looked like MP was starting at her while she was singing. Turns out he was looking the opposite way. My bad.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-05-2013 at 01:24 PM..