View Single Post
Old 08-10-2015, 03:03 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
"Currently in full preparation, the sixth season of Dancing with the stars is revealed gradually. Laurent Ournac was learned that such was to become host of the show, as Fauve Hautot would integrate the jury and that certain stars were sure to come treading the floor of TF1. For the rest, uncertainties remain. And one of them concerns the dancer Gregory Lyonnet, a history of the program, which is still not 100% sure to come back for this new edition. It must be said that the context is somewhat unusual for him last year, he left Dancing with the stars in full competition, leaving Nathalie Pechalat one and forcing Christophe Licata to replace at short notice. A sudden departure, which, according to rumors at the time, was motivated by jealousy on the part of his companion, Alizee.

A priori, this episode is not very well on the side of production. As entrust this week Télé Loisirs one of the other dancers of the show, Christopher Millette, nothing says he will return this year: "It's a little hot for Gregory with what happened the Last year, he explained. I do not think that production takes discipline him, but it is possible that the set aside for a year. " At the corner ?"

This just confirms what was said before.

I can't believe I just got this idea right now. I usually get them when it's too late, but hopefully there is a way we can post enough e mails to TF1 to get them to change their minds. From what the posts said, the decision isn't cast in stone yet. I'll look for an e-mail address!

Through TF1's facebook page, I figured out how to tweet them.

Here's a link. https://twitter.com/DALS_TF1

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 08-10-2015 at 06:40 PM..