View Single Post
Old 03-21-2016, 06:50 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

A few articles today. One is a preview for some Q&A to come soon.

http://www.programme-tv.net/news/tv/...-superkids-m6/

Quote:
Alizee and Faustine Bollaert: two super moms poster Superkids (M6)

They will both Superkids the joysticks, the new M6 competition, exclusively for children to discover the April 6, at 8:55 p.m.! Faustine co animation with Stéphane Rotenberg, Alizee among jurors. The two super moms trust in the columns of the magazine TV Grandes chains newsstands Monday.

Superkids together in the new M6 program, Alizee, jury member and Faustine Bollaert, co facilitator, were meant to meet. They are entrusted to our TV Channels Large colleagues! Here are some excerpts ...

What has pushed you to say yes to Superkids?

Alizee: I this is my former candidate status made me decide. Beginning at age 15 in Star Seeds on M6, I felt legitimate: I know the disappointment, the castings, the first TV when we are children. This is both stressful and important, because it can change a life. I am proof since it allowed me being spotted by Mylène Farmer!

You found passion among the candidates?

A. They have bluffed me with their maturity stage and the intense emotion they caused. It can be good in one discipline, have flawless technique, it must be something extra. These children are artists!

As moms, what the show inspires you?

A. My daughter was their age and I find myself in the place of my own parents. She is dancing, piano, and if I listened, it would also singing and theater. We all tend, myself, preferred school. But if after the show, Cirque du Soleil called the parents of a young acrobat to integrate with the company, I think his parents will think about like mine did when Mylène Farmer asked me to record a first album.

Read the interview Alizee and Faustine Bollaert in full in the new Large TV Channels on newsstands Monday
http://www.purepeople.com/article/al...iste_a176416/1

Quote:
Alizee (Superkids): Its small Annily, 11, is already an artist!

Alizee, a great mom in the jury of 'Superkids'.

The Superkids adventure will start on Wednesday, April 6 M6. If Faustine Bollaert is found in the animation on the jury, you can count on the presence of another pretty young mom, Alizee. Alongside Liane Foly, Gérard Louvin and Philippe Candeloro, she will judge the children benefit from 9-16 years from dancing, singing, magic and classical music. Children among them could be her little Annily, 11 years old and already a true artist ...

It is in the columns of Major TV Channels Alizée confides on this new adventure, during a joint interview with Faustine Bollaert, with which it already seems very accomplice. Alizee has the impression of being itself a 'Superkid' in its own way. Former candidate star on M6 seeds, the singer of 31 years says: 'I practiced dancing from 4 years old and already I wanted to do my job.' Her dance school then became a theater school and Alizee ended up heading to the theater and singing. Then there was the issue of star seeds in which Mylène Farmer was detected.

As a mother of a little girl of 11 years, the companion of Grégoire Lyonnet perfectly manages to put in the place of parents of children participating in the program. Especially qu'Annily could easily have be there. Indeed, according to his mother, the pretty brunette - Alizée wants to protect the media sphere to age 18 - already has an artistic fiber. 'My daughter is the same age and I find myself in the place of parents. Annily practice dance, play piano and if I listened, it would also make the song and theater,' says t -she. Admittedly fruit of past loves Alizee and Jeremy Chatelain, small runs in the family.

And if Annily makes her happy every day mom, it also has its nice smile to someone else. madly in love with Gregory, whom she met in Dancing with the Stars, she says. 'It made me realize my dream of SuperKid I hope my life will continue as well, because I can not be happier than this moment.'

Superkids, M6, from Wednesday, April 6.
On March 21, 2016 - 2:52 p.m.
http://www.non-stop-people.com/actu/...it-tout-100401

Quote:
Alizee: His daughter, his role sworn in Super Kids ... it says it all!

Wednesday, April 6, M6 will unveil its new show, Super Kids. Alizee will be part of the jury alongside Liane Foly, Gérard Louvin and Philippe Candeloro. Asked by Big TV channels, she confides to her mother's role and place in the program.

Alizee would have never believed that by participating in Dancing with the stars she could find the perfect love. Yet, since its participation in the program in 2013, the Moi Lolita interpreter leaves more than Gregoire Lyonnet sole, her dance partner. While some media announced their upcoming wedding, the main interest has decided to formally respond to this question. 'We are still on but we have so many ideas that go in all directions that it is not obvious. The show is written, it must be launched at the right time ...' she explains Télé Star.

On whether the new companion Alizee is welcomed in his family, he no longer seems to be any doubt. Just a few weeks Grégoire Lyonnet accomplice was displayed alongside Annily, daughter Alizee on Instagram. Although the schedule of the singer seems to be loaded, it wishes to organize weeks according to his daughter. 'I'm going back and forth all the time. We are usually absent from Friday to Sunday night, and my mother takes over to handle it. It is manageable, especially as my daughter has a habit, it is a bit rehearsed. and we always organize our schedules according to it because that is our priority. '
'I find myself in the place of parents'

On 6 April, Alizee will be back on M6 as a judge in a new show, Super Kids. In this program, it will give its opinion on the provision of children aged 9 to 16 years. All areas will be addressed, music, singing to dancing. That which was revealed on the show Star Seeds on this same chain feels totally capable of judging children préformeront before her. Asked by Big TV channels, she talks about her place in the jury. 'My daughter is the same age and I find myself in the place of parents. Annily practice dance, play the piano and, if I listened, it would also singing and theater.'