View Single Post
Old 03-21-2016, 08:22 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Computer translators are better than nothing, but they really scramble the grammar. Taking that into consideration, compare the translations of Faustine and Alizee below: Faustine's translation is pretty good, Alizee's are scrambled eggs. Why would you suppose that to be?

What has pushed you to say yes to Superkids?

Faustine Bollaert: I've always had an easy contact with children, but I'm in a period when they still inspire me. I have toddlers at home. So when a small aerial silk duo of 12 meters in height on set, I rest beneath trembling that something happens to them.

Alizee: Moi is more my former candidate status made ​​me decide. Beginning at age 15 in Star Seeds on M6, I felt legitimate: I know the disappointment, the castings, the first TV when we are children. This is both stressful and important, because it can change a life. I am proof since it allowed me being spotted by Mylène Farmer!

You found passion among the candidates?

A: They have bluffed me with their maturity stage and the intense emotion they caused. It can be good in one discipline, have flawless technique, it must be something extra. These children are artists!

FB: I remember Nicolas, a virtuoso pianist of 10 years. His music was so inspired that he made ​​me want to get back to the piano! Yet small, I took lessons with a teacher out of age to which I had to do reverence, and who taught me my range depressingly.

As moms, what the show inspires you?

FB: Being with all these candidates gave me a real reflection on those parents who support their children. This is true devotion on their part, it involves a lot of sacrifice and a lot of availability.

A.: My daughter age and I find myself in the place of my own parents. She is dancing, piano, and if I listened, it would also singing and theater. We all tend, myself, preferred school. But if after the show, Cirque du Soleil called the parents of a young acrobat to integrate with the company, I think his parents will think about like mine did when Mylène Farmer asked me to record a first album.

Last edited by Shepherd; 03-21-2016 at 08:29 PM..